The Resource (Woman) writer : occasions and opportunities, Joyce Carol Oates
- (Woman) writer : occasions and opportunities, Joyce Carol Oates
- Title remainder
- occasions and opportunities
- Statement of responsibility
- Joyce Carol Oates
- "A William Abrahams book."
- Frankenstein's fallen angel
- Jane Eyre: an introduction
- Moby Dick: an American book of wonders
- Looking for Thoreau
- "Soul At the white heat"
- The romance of Emily Dickinson's poetry
- Pleasure, duty, redemption then and now
- Susan Warner's Diana
- Kafka as storyteller
- In the ring:
- Mike Tyson
- Blood, neon, and failure in the desert
- Tyson/Biggs: postscript
- A miscellany:
- Does the writer exist?:
- Annie Johnson: a "lost" New England artist
- "Life, vigor, fire": the watercolors of Winslow Homer
- George Bellows: the boxing paintings
- The Hemingway mystique
- "Food" as poetry
- "Where are you going, where have you been?" and Smooth talk: short story into film
- "State-of-the-art car": the Ferrari Testarossa
- Budapest journal: May 1980
- Visions of Detroit
- Meeting the Gorbachevs
- Selves and pseudonymous selves:
- Five prefaces:
- Mysteries of Winterthurn
- Marya: a life
- You must remember this
- Pseudonymous selves
- (Woman) writer: theory and practice
- The art of self-criticism
- The dream of the "sacred text"
- Does the writer exist? -- literature as pleasure, pleasure as literature
- Against nature
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 1st ed.
- xiii, 402 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of (Woman) writer : occasions and opportunities, Joyce Carol Oates
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance (Woman) writer : occasions and opportunities, Joyce Carol Oates
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://south-georgia.library.link/resource/TrtKotQPxWo/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://south-georgia.library.link/resource/TrtKotQPxWo/">(Woman) writer : occasions and opportunities, Joyce Carol Oates</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://south-georgia.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://south-georgia.library.link/">South Georgia Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by South Georgia Regional Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...